addicted adj : compulsively or physiologically dependent on something habit-forming; "she is addicted to chocolate"; "addicted to cocain" [ant: unaddicted]
- Being physically or psychologically dependent on something.
- past of addict
main Addiction Addicted (or similar) may refer to:
- Addicted (2002 film), a South Korean film
- Addicted (2008 film), a remake of the South Korean film starring Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Addicted (album), an album by Sweetbox
- Addicted (album), an album by Jamiroquai.
- Addicted (single), a single from the Sweetbox album of the same name
- Addicted (Simple Plan song), a Simple Plan song
- Addicted (Enrique Iglesias song), a song by Enrique Iglesias
- Addicted (P.O.D. song), a song by P.O.D.
- Addicted, the autobiography of former Arsenal captain Tony Adams
- Addicted, a song by the American rock band Saving Abel
- Addicted, a song by Palmerston that was featured on the videogame NASCAR 08
- Addicted, a song by Kelly Clarkson from the Breakaway album
- Addicted, a novel by Zane
- Addictive (song), a Truth Hurts song
- Addict (soundtrack), a soundtrack album from the FLCL anime series
addicted in Spanish: Addicted (desambiguación)